Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Playskool Plaid Blankies Animals

Playskool Blankies Elephant pillow.  Soft Flannel on the top side, silky satin on the reverse side.  Perfect for a nap pillow!

Here is the darling blankies giraffe by Playskool.  She loves to be photographed - and it shows - it's almost like she is trying to smile!


I love these soft flannel plaid Playskool Blankies animals. This one is the the very brave baby lion.  He traveled to Europe and did not even offer to cry or get irritable. They are similar to the later model "snuzzles" but their flannel is a little rougher and they are a little more detailed than snuzzles.  These are very hard to find, they also come in pillows of the same designs.  






5 comments:

rhondav2000 said...

KIm please help....I really need the playskool giraffe and don't know how this blog works. Thanks.....you can email me.please

D said...

Hi Kim.

I am desperately searching for one of these blankies! Please let me know how I can get hold of one?

Thanks very much.

Kimberly said...

I really do wish I had one to offer to you guys but I don't - they are super hard to find. I am sure most people check ebay but check ecrater as well - many ebay sellers have moved their stores to there. Just keep looking, one will turn up for you I am sure. Thanks for writing -- Kim

Kimberly said...

Also -- there is another blog called dirty butter toy locater -- Rosemary runs that blog and is very very helpful in finding plush toys for people -- its really worked out well for a lot of people -- she has photos of the blankies (all of them) or you can use mine. Kimberly

Unknown said...

Hi - I am looking for a Snuzzles Plaie Blankies Giraffe for my niece. If anyone knows where I could find one please email me! Really would like it for her wedding day in early June. Thanks for any help! - Terri